Rename your AirPods in the Settings (so it’s easier to tell the difference from your old ones or just for fun) — now you can rename your old AirPods " AirPods Amateur"
Add the battery widget to the home screen of your iPhone. Then, whenever you have the airpods connected, open the case, take at least one out, and swipe right on the iPhone home screen to check the battery level.
When charging on a wireless charger — tap the case to wake up the light to quickly check the battery charge
There’s no volume controls on the AirPods themselves but just like for the HomePod you can say Hey Siri turn it up or down and it works great or you can just adjust the volume silently using your Apple Watch’s Digital Crown
You can customize the double tap on airpods. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207009
They're water proof enough for the shower. I've been jamming out to my favourite podcasts for a year now, no issue! 🚿
Affected AirPods Pro units were manufactured before October 2020 and may exhibit any of the following behaviors:
• crackling or static sounds in loud environments, or during exercise and phone conversations
• malfunctioning Active Noise Cancellation (loss of bass, increased background sounds, etc.)
If you wear jeans, your AirPods fit perfectly in that little pocket!
Comply's foam tips take Airpods Pro to the next level making them quieter and more secure in my ears! Only issue, they don't magnitize into the case as easily, worth it for the perks though https://www.complyfoam.com/products/app-comply-foam-tips-compatible-with-airpods-pro/
First, take a moment and look at your AirPods. Really, look closely. If you've had them for a while, you might notice they're a little earwax crusty. Here's how to clean them without buying a special kit:
1. Grab a piece of gum and start chewing.
2. Meanwhile, tear off a piece of the gum's cardboard packaging and fold it in half so that it's small enough to fit inside the hole of the AirPod.
3. Scrape the surface and around the edges to loosen the earwax. Some of it may fall out as you're scraping.
4. Remove the gum from your mouth and let it dry slightly for 60 seconds
5. Then use the gum to shove it into the AirPod hole to collect residue. You'll see loose earwax stick to the gum.
6. Lastly, put the gum back in your mouth and enjoy... (j/k don't don't do that)
Ta-da! Your AirPods are like new. ✨