Twitter does have a full suite of advanced search operators, but the two that you’ll end up using the most often are:
where x and y are usernames.
The book is the written summary of a 17-week long course that Professor Harari taught at Hebrew University. The entire course is available free on YouTube.
It’s the old version, but Matt is such a great guy that he’d rather you have that than nothing:
Even if you don’t like the coverage locally, you can put it into your second SIM slot (for example, the new iPhones can put your main carrier on an eSim, leaving the physical SIM free). Now, international roaming is dirt cheap, extra data SIMs for other devices are free, and you have multiple networks to fall back on. Plus a line that’s not vulnerable to number porting that you can use as your recovery number on other web sites.
Gmail is the nerve center for your life. If it gets hacked, you’re screwed.
- Use a strong password generated by a password manager
- Let the password manager fill the password. Doing it manually leaves you open to phishing attacks on non Google domains.
- Use a second factor. Don’t use SMS as the second factor since you can be SIM ported.
- Don’t set a recovery phone number if you are a target, as that can be SIM ported and used to steal your Gmail.
- Sign up for “Advanced Protection.”
- Be extremely careful giving 3rd party apps access.
- Check “last login” and the list of logged in devices regularly.
By default, Arrive wants access to your Gmail so that it can scan for package receipts. Don’t do that! Otherwise your Gmail security is only as good as Arrive’s, and you’ve created a second attack vector for hackers.
Instead, you can always add items to Arrive via one click from inside your email receipts.
Of the acclaimed translations, Hilda Rosner’s is the most popular and literal, and Susan Bernofsky’s is the most poetic.
If you’re turned off by episode 8, realize that the two ”Interdimensional Cable” episodes are mostly improvised, and so are “extra weird.” Their season three counterpart, “Morty’s Mindblowers,” is also a set of short sketches, but scripted.
Low battery mode extends your phone’s daily lifespan by 10-20%. It slightly dims the screen and turns off some useless background stuff. But it turns off every time you recharge the phone!
For easy reactivation every morning, add it to your control center so it’s just one swipe and tap away.
Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > + Low Power Mode.
Then swipe down from the upper right to use it.